Monday, January 4, 2010

My How Time Flies

My goodness how time flies!

Mason is almost 3 he is such a wonderfully fun and smart boy who is kind and loves his little brother. I can't believe he will be 3 although he's certainly learning a lot he can count to 13, sing the ABCs, and recognizes about 12 capital letters! Mason loves spaceships, baseball, and I think he is determined to be the first to travel to Mars. He also loves to play with and entertain his baby Jaxon, who is almost 1!

Jaxon's first two teeth popped through just in the last week and there are more to come soon! He still has yet to crawl, but happily rolls around to get just about anywhere he wants, including to the cat so he can pull her tail and eat her hair! I think the cat loves it as much as he does, no seriously. Jaxon has a great appetite and usually eats all that we offer unless he decides to blow bubbles in which case mom and dad aren't to happy!

Andy is teaching and was glad to spend time at Nancy's cabin at Soldier Creek over the winter break with his brother and friends. He is loving the snowmobiles that he and Eric bought last winter! In a few short months he will be back to coaching girls golf at Murray High School, the perfect kick off for spring!

Last but not least myself. I couldn't believe break was over although it was good to return to work and to get back into our routine of things. I love helping my students become better readers and can't wait to see their benchmark scores. I had a great break though spending time with both sides of the family as well as time at the cabin with good friends to bring in the New Year!

2009 was an amazing year of priceless time spent with family and friends as we also celebrated the miraculous arrival of our Little Jaxon who has brought much laughter and joy to our family. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings with our two busy boys and a marriage in the family on the horizon!
Happy New Year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment